Sunday, February 26, 2012

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application

VIZIO XVT323SV 32-Inch Full HD 1080p LED LCD HDTV with VIA Internet Application


This is an excellent TV. I got it on eBay for $475.00, the setup was very easy and it connected to the Internet without any problems. The only application that wouldn't work was Pandora. A live chat with technical support wasn't any help. They wanted me to clear the entire memory. But I knew that all of the other Internet applications were working just fine and that it wasn't a problem with the Internet connection. Pandora would load all of my radio stations and then it would just freeze up. The little loading circle in the top right-hand corner would just keep going around and around. I started doing an Internet search and found the solution. I will share it with you in a moment. I really feel that Vizio Tech support should know how to fix this problem, after all people have been complaining about this for more than seven months now. So if Pandora doesn't work here is the simple solution that I found on a Facebook thread. God bless the person who figured this out.

From the HDTV settings widget;

1. Go to "Network"
2. Manual setup
3. DHCP - Off

This fixed Pandora on my set as well as many people on Facebook who also have a wireless connection. However, those with an Ethernet connection may not find that this solution works, but it might be worth a try.

I would like to see a widget for an Internet browser. This seems like the only thing that is missing from this fabulous WiFi TV.

Netflix does work on this television. You need to have a subscription to Netflix. To set it up go to the Netflix widget on your TV and get the code. Then log on to your computer and find the TV set up on Netflix's webpage (this took a little searching to find but it is there). Enter the code on the webpage and wait a few minutes. You will be able to watch all of the instant downloads after that.

This television has a 120 Hz refresh rate which is much better than most TVs in the same class. You get a lot for your money with this model. I would highly recommend it to all my friends and family with confidence.





VIZIO XVT323SV More reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment